Sageworks is designed to help people make better financial decisions by providing easy-to-understand, plain language analyses. It should not be used, however, for the following purposes:
- Loan Decisions - Sageworks provides objective, quantifiable ratios and can be used when extending credit; however, you should use Sageworks in conjunction with review by experienced analysts.
- Major Capital Purchase Decisions - Before adding fixed assets to a company, the principals of the company should give the investment serious consideration. Sageworks is only one solution that you or the principals of the company can use in combination with other analytical tools and the advice of competent professionals such as accountants and bankers.
- Investment Decisions - While Sageworks can be helpful as part of an investment decision, you should not rely solely on Sageworks (or any expert system) for making an investment decision. Please do not do so - use our reports in conjunction with other investment advice, information, and tools.
Sageworks and/or its subsidiaries will not be responsible for the content of any Sageworks report where:
- The text of the report is modified by any outside party.
- Decision makers rely on Sageworks as their primary source of advice regarding business decisions. You should use Sageworks in combination with the advice of competent legal and financial professionals.
Sageworks will not publish or sell personally identifiable data (information that identifies a particular client/customer or other individual) without your express permission, and we agree to maintain the confidentiality of your information. Sageworks reserves the right to use any data and information provided by users for internal quality control and product development as necessary for supporting the Products. In addition, Sageworks reserves the right to freely use, sell, and distribute all data provided by users from which Sageworks has removed personally identifiable information. This may include the future development of financial models, indices, or other reports derived from the financial data entered. Do not enter data or other information into our applications if you do not want your or your client data being used in this manner or contributed to our aggregate database.Intellectual Property
Sageworks, the Sageworks logo, and the names and content of the Products (collectively, "Sageworks IP") are protected by trademarks, service marks, registered trademarks, copyrights, and/or other proprietary rights under U.S. copyright and other laws and treaties. Sageworks IP may not be used without the prior written approval of Sageworks. Customers shall utilize the information contained in any online report provided to such Customer from this Site solely for such Customer's lawful internal business purposes; provided, however, that except for the right so to utilize any such online report, no license or other rights are hereby granted with respect to Sageworks IP, and any and all such rights therein shall be reserved solely to Sageworks, Inc. Any efforts to copy, reverse engineer, or otherwise replicate Sageworks IP or obtain the source code thereof, and any infringement, misappropriation, or other violation of the rights of Sageworks, Inc. in Sageworks IP under applicable patent, copyright, trademark, and other laws, is specifically prohibited. Customers hereby acknowledge that Sageworks, Inc. has a patent on its technology for producing narrative financial analysis reports, agree not to run reports as a basis for reverse engineering the Patented Technology and also agree to not compete with a similar technology in any of the markets in which Sageworks, Inc. competes.Warranty and Indemnity
5565 Centerview Drive
Raleigh, NC 27606
Phone: 866.603.7029 option 1