Generate Accurate Valuations
- Save time using an intuitive, web-based software solution to value businesses
- Follow the income, market and asset approaches, with multiple methods for each approach
- Access the largest real-time database of private-company financials in the United States to benchmark
- Software is modeled after SSVS NO. 1 standards created by the AICPA
- Perform repeat valuations in less time and with higher accuracy
- Eliminate the confusion of multiple Excel files for a single valuation
Richard Burchill, CPA, provides small-business accounting and tax services, personal financial planning, valuations and strategic business planning. He leverages Sageworks Valuation Solution to establish advisory relationships by providing information on current business value and on how various business changes could affect the future value.
Midwest Genesis, a full-service M&A consulting firm, uses Sageworks Valuation Solution to help business owners understand the gap between the perceived worth of a business and that business’s true value, which helps Midwest Genesis provide additional benefits to the clients by acting as a trusted advisor.
Brickley DeLong, a full-service public accounting and business consulting firm, uses Sageworks Valuation Solution to cut project time by as much as 25%. Accessibility plays a big role in the firm’s activities, and Sageworks’ software allows employees to access valuation projects from any computer.