- Save time by instantly merging client data, calculations, market data and more into any report document you select
- Generate customizable, professional reports with a built-in report writer and report templates
- Import financial data quickly from a write-up package, general ledger system or Microsoft Excel
- Automate financial calculations within the web-based software platform
- Easily share, track and manage documents in a web-based Document Manager
- Each uploaded document is stamped with the user’s initials and time/date to manage complex valuations easily
Bolstering a CPA’s Role as a Trusted Advisor
Richard Burchill, CPA, provides small-business accounting and tax services, personal financial planning, valuations and strategic business planning. He leverages Sageworks Valuation Solution to establish advisory relationships by providing information on current business value and on how various business changes could affect the future value.
Building Valuation Consulting Services
Midwest Genesis, a full-service M&A consulting firm, uses Sageworks Valuation Solution to help business owners understand the gap between the perceived worth of a business and that business’s true value, which helps Midwest Genesis provide additional benefits to the clients by acting as a trusted advisor.
Saving Time by Simplifying Workflow
Brickley DeLong, a full-service public accounting and business consulting firm, uses Sageworks Valuation Solution to cut project time by as much as 25%. Accessibility plays a big role in the firm’s activities, and Sageworks’ software allows employees to access valuation projects from any computer.
Business Brokerage Offers Valuation and Grows
Innovative Business Advisors is a full-service business brokerage company based in Illinois. Providing valuation services helps the firm add value as a trusted advisor.