Upcoming Bank Events
Sageworks regularly hosts and participates in events ranging from regulatory changes to best practices for portfolio risk management and growth. Learn more or register using the links below. Event organizers can also request a Sageworks speaker for an upcoming event.
Upcoming Sageworks Events
- Users of Sageworks software gather to gain best-practice training from product experts and to network with other members of the Sageworks community.
- User Groups will take place across the country in 2018. See the Schedule
- Learn how to execute a Practical CECL Transition methodology in a workshop environment with Sageworks Advisory Services and Implementation teams.
- Network with your peers who are also looking to tackle CECL.
- Seven locations nationwide. See the Schedule
- The 7th annual, 3-day conference includes presentations on themes such as transitioning to CECL, growth strategies, commercial loan credit risk considerations, the borrower experience and more.
- Early bird pricing ends in April. Read More and Register
Sageworks consultants are experts in credit risk and portfolio management and have spoken on a variety of topics including ALLL, stress testing, credit risk, loan-growth practices and global cash flow analysis. To request a speaker for an upcoming event, please complete the form.