Secure file storage and administration
Sageworks Document Library
Sageworks Document Library allows banks and credit unions to securely store key documents with their analysis, improving efficiency and centralizing data for users who need access. Documents commonly stored include customer agreements, tax returns, financial statements, rent rolls, credit reports, economic data, images and collateral appraisals. Download Product Overview
- Increase accessibility of files for all branches
- Readily call up requested files during an examination
- Include Excel, images, Word and PDF files for complete documentation
Sageworks Document Integration
Institutions that use an imaging system in addition to Sageworks can leverage Document Integration to automate the replication of files stored in Sageworks to the appropriate folder within the institution’s imaging system.
- Eliminate need for manual downloads and re-uploads
- Reduce risk of file overwrites
- Sync with the institution’s existing imaging system
Request more information using the form below, and we will be in touch soon.