Sageworks Credit Risk Solution
Make consistent & informed loan decisions
Loan growth requires scalable processes but also sound credit decisioning and monitoring practices. Sageworks offers the best-in-class credit risk solution that helps institutions book the right loans at the right price and manage the relationship to mitigate risk.
- Accurately spread loans and calculate ratios
- Ensure consistency in analysis and documentation
- Reduce bottlenecks for faster loan turnaround
- Proactively identify risky relationships
- Leverage global cash flow analysis for businesses, people, properties and farms
- Pull in real-time credit score and debt information
- Automate approval process with notifications
- Measure and improve customer profitability
Leverage global cash flow analysis
When analyzing complex relationships, credit analysts can create an accurate picture of a borrower’s cash flow and make better informed loan decisions with a global cash flow analysis. Find out when to use a global analysis, what information to collect and how to leverage credit analysis technologies like Sageworks.
- Electronic Tax Return Reader
- Easy input tax return screens
- Analysis for ag, nonprofit, commercial loans
- Global cash flow adjustments
- Real-time industry ratios
- User-friendly configurable templates
- Easy to customize credit memo
- Real-time credit score and debt information on guarantors
- Business projections
- Narrative financial analysis report
- Ad hoc reporting on portfolio health and credit trends
- Probability of default model
- Risk-based pricing and profitability models
- Objective risk rating matrices
- Portal to quickly collect documents
- Tickler tracking
- Correspondence generation
Enhance credit quality
In the 2015 Bank and Credit Union Exam Survey, credit quality was cited as one of the biggest criticisms that institutions receive from examiners. By focusing on the 3 Ps of Credit Analysis, the 5 Cs of Credit and the 4 Cs of Data Collection, banks and credit unions can improve credit decisioning and asset quality.
Measure and improve profitability of relationships
In low interest rate environments, lenders are often forced to price loans based on the competitive landscape, not knowing if the loan is priced correctly or profitably for the institution. By implementing risk-based pricing models, understand both the risk and the range of acceptable rates that help the institution meet its targets.
More credit risk resources
Hear from our clients
One comprehensive solution
Valley Bank and Trust Company was looking for one solution for their credit analysis process that was also user-friendly and easy to use.
“Sageworks Credit Analysis is the whole package. In addition to being the entire credit presentation, it provides us valuable tools and deliverables to bring back to the customer. It is user-friendly across all experience levels and makes life easier for community bankers.”
Valley Bank and Trust Company
Increase consistency in credit decisions
When Country Club Bank in Kansas City implemented Sageworks Credit Risk Solution, they were happy to see that the increased consistency in their lending decisions was approved by their examiners.
“We are very happy with Sageworks Credit Analysis. The global spreading capability is very easy to use and easy to learn. It saves us a lot of time. Best of all, the examiners like it. They came in shortly after we had implemented the system and were very happy with the consistency it provides to our entire lending operation.”
Country Club Bank