Oct 25, 2012 14:05
Sageworks recently released a new whitepaper that answers many of the questions that financial institutions encounter regarding global cash flow analysis.
- Why should I conduct a global cash flow analysis?
- When should I look at global cash flow?
- How should I combine guarantors and businesses into a global entity?
- What are some global cash flow best practices?
- What are some common mistakes with global cash flow?
In today’s financial services industry, there is little room for poorly informed loan decisions. Especially given the recent change in BASEL requirements, a true understanding of risk is essential if your financial institution is to comply with regulatory guidelines. Unfortunately, global cash flow analysis, a key component that regulators evaluate, can be a difficult and sometimes error-prone process. Therefore, financial analysts at Sageworks put together this guide on global cash flow analysis to address some of the common questions and challenges.
Download the full whitepaper here: Definitive Guide on Global Cash Flow.